According to the statistics below, LinkedIn is the most efficient lead generator social media platform.
- More than 530 million registered users,
- 133 million+ of LinkedIn users come from the United States.
- More than 70% of LinkedIn members live outside the United States.
- 45% of its users are experienced, senior managers.
- It has estimated that four-in-ten Millionaires are members of LinkedIn, which is second only to Facebook.
- The first channel B2B marketers use to distribute content.
- The world’s largest professional network on the Internet from over 200 countries and territories.
- Every second, two new professionals join LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn is 277% more effective at generating leads than Facebook and Twitter.
More on LinkedIn Statistics:
- The salary 44% of LinkedIn users take home equals to $75,000 per year and is above the national median in the United States.
- 25% of all U.S. adults are LinkedIn members.
- 96% of sales executives access and use LinkedIn at least once a week.
- Sales managers spend an average of 6 hours per week on LinkedIn.
- Every day, users publish 2 million posts, articles, and videos on LinkedIn.
LinkedIn is now(2020) how Facebook was 5-6 years ago, where you can grow organically. Therefore, we are going all in. So, are you? Ask us about how we can help you build your business on LinkedIn.